10.10.2007

Checkups



Both Rhett and Bailey had checkups on Tuesday. Bailey had her two month checkup. She got three shots and was a trooper. She now weighs 13 lbs 7 oz. She is 95th percentile for her weight and 94th percentile for her height. Overall, I was assured she is a very healthy baby. Rhett had his 3 year physical. He is doing great as well. He had to get a TB skin test. He did not cry at all!

3 comments:

Caroline Kaufman said...

she is getting so big!!! they just grow way to fast

Melody said...

What do you mean? Your site looks great! And your kids are gorgeous :) I love all the new pictures of them.. Let me know what you're trying to do on your site & I'll try to help you out!

Frances said...

My beautiful baby girl! Sure wish I could give her hugs and kisses. She looks like her mother in these pictures.
love ya,
mom