Hey Lauren, Keith & kids! It looks like things are going well in Hawaii. I love checking your blog to see how Rhett and Bailey are growing. Have a wonderful week! Cindi (Memphis, TN)
This blog was created to keep friends and family up to date on what is going on in our busy lives! Life flies by with Rhett and Bailey and we don't want you to miss out!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness I would LOVE to go to Hawaii....how fun would that be????
But we probably can't afford it right now....how long will you be there?
Maybe we can plan it for the future! I so need a vacation.
Hey Lauren, Keith & kids! It looks like things are going well in Hawaii. I love checking your blog to see how Rhett and Bailey are growing. Have a wonderful week!
Cindi (Memphis, TN)
Hey Lauren, Keith, and kids! You post some of the best pictures. How's everything in Hawaii? The kids are getting so big - where does the time go?
Have a wonderful week!
Cind (Memphis, TN)
Post a Comment