5.13.2008

Mother's Day Weekend

We had a great Mother's Day Weekend! I feel so blessed to have the best husband and the two best kids ever! To add to the list I have the best mom ever (thanks Frannie). My grandmother ranks up there as number one grandmother too! I love my life and I couldn't ask God for more! On top of that we are able to enjoy Hawaiian paradise for about another year!
On Saturday we went to the Macadamia Nut Farm. It was a really cool tour that included an open air bus tour, a canoe tour, a fire dancing show, coconut cracking, etc. We all had fun. On Sunday we went to church and then to brunch afterwards with friends. Keith did most of the work involving the kids so I got a break!








2 comments:

Melissa Dixon said...

The kids in their headbands are too precious!!

Melody said...

cute pictures! You guys look great :)