It is so simple, yet it gets me every time I see the kids interacting like this. They have their brother and sister moments, but MOST of the time I can see they truly love one another. It is a pure, simple, childlike love. I cherish these moments so much. I love every single day I spend with these two children. I love watching them grow up together, loving one another, and learning to love God! What a wonderful blessing.
1.15.2009
They Love Each Other
Posted by The Henderson Family at 10:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I think it's just something about having a big brother. I never had a big brother, but most sister's who do, just adore them. And how sweet of big brother to love his little sister. Yes, it's truly a blessing to witness, especially, when you are their mother. An affirmation of what a wonderful mother you must be.
Post a Comment