It seems as if we had a tornado here on the island. Though, I have to be honest and say I did not know this until my mother-in-law called from Mississippi to inform me! Yikes. Guess I should listen to the news more! This all happened on Wednesday. We had some odd weather. Black clouds out of nowhere and huge raindrops. While there was a tornado going on nearby we were playing in the rain and puddles. What fun! Rhett, Bailey and our neighbor Dutch were having a blast. Dutch's dad Kurt caught the fun on tape! The adults got a good laugh! Here is a short clip of the fun. Only in Hawaii could we do this in Feb. We are gonna miss some things about this place!
2.13.2009
Playing in the rain
Posted by The Henderson Family at 7:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment