All that has been going on here in Florida is RAIN, RAIN, AND MORE RAIN!!!! We are not talking spring showers here. We are talking continuous downpours. Since we are not in our own home we are now officially BORED!!!!!! We are trying to keep the kids entertained without too much TV. Our future is bright though. We meet at the lawyer's office to close on the house on Thursday at 1:00. Our household goods will be delivered Friday morning. Well, two shipments come Friday and the remaining one comes the next Wednesday. That shipment contains everything that has been in storage for the last 2 years! So, our boredom will soon come to an end. We are looking forward to getting in our new home and getting settled. My first priority after getting unpacked is fine tuning my curriculum for Rhett for school next year. We do a lot year round, but it has been more laid back with the move and the summer coming up. We will be back in full swing starting in August. I have found a new homeschooling group that meets near where we live. I am looking forward to meeting these ladies and their children. We had a gardening activity planned for this Wednesday, but the downpours have canceled it. Soon enough! Keith had his first flight scheduled for today, but guess what? It got rained out! There is another one tomorrow, but the forecast is not looking good for him. For his sake, I hope he gets in the cockpit soon! I know he is ready!
Until next time.......... Please ignore the TWO videos. I can't get the duplicate removed. There should only be one!
5.19.2009
Rainy Day
Posted by The Henderson Family at 9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment