We had an action packed Easter! We greatly miss Keith, but we know he is happy and safe! Saturday morning began with an Eggstravaganza at a local church. There was an egg hunt, games, and bounce houses! The Easter Bunny visited our home on Saturday night and left the kids such lovely Easter baskets. That bunny has some good taste! I believe the bunny's wife did all the shopping this year. (as usual, but for some reason Mr. Bunny gets all the credit!) We woke up this morning and rifled through all of our treats. Then off to church we headed. Our good friends the Carlton's invited us to Callahan, FL to their extended family's home. It was the next best thing to being with our own family. Egg hunts, good food, and laughter. The best part of Easter to me was knowing that Rhett learned the meaning of Easter and this time of year. He knows that Jesus is Lord and He is Risen!!!! I have enclosed a copy of their letter to the the easter bunny that we emailed! Too cute!
Dear Easter Bunny,
This letter is from Rhett and Bailey. They want you to have a very happy Easter! Rhett hopes that you send his daddy a present because he is on a big ship. What color are the Easter eggs going to be? How do you make all of the Easter eggs? I hope that one of the eggs that you give me has a Navy Rescue Helicopter on it like the one my dad flies. What have you been doing this year. I hope that you don't have a cold on Easter morning. We might be sending you an Easter book that we made. The reason we have Easter is because Jesus died to save our sins and he rose from the dead on Easter morning. That is the sweetest thing that anyone can do. Could you please come to the church we are going to this weekend so we can see you and give you a big hug? What do you have at your house? What do you live in? I want to send you an easter egg that has very pretty stripes and stickers on it. My mommy said that maybe I should leave you this egg at my house for you to take when you deliver our Easter basket. I love you.
Bailey says be safe She wants you to have a cupcake. Have a birthday too please. She wants to know if you have a room to sleep in like she does with a bed and a potty in it. Do you have a birdie? Bailey wants one too. I believe she is talking about a baby Easter chick. Also do you have puzzles, a shopping buggy, and a helper chart? Will you please bring me a candy? I will keep you warm and I will not let you get cold! Keep me safe and don't let me have bad dreams.
Take care,
Love Rhett and Bailey









4.04.2010
Easter 2010
Posted by The Henderson Family at 3:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment