6.21.2011

It's Been a While

Well, friends, it appears that I have been too much of a Facebook junkie lately! I have been putting all of my photos on there. Mainly because it is so easy. It only takes me a few seconds with the easy exporter! I think it is time to blog a little again. We have been up to so much in the last 9 months! Keith deployed last summer for a six month cruise to the Horn of Africa. Our greatest Christmas present was his arrival home just in time for Santa to visit! Some more biggies....let's just do a list!

1. Rhett had an amazing piano recital in April! He played As Tears Go By by The Rolling Stones (will post video later!)
2. Rhett and Bailey participated in gymnastics this year
3. Bailey potty trained (day and night)
4. Rhett got his first dirt bike! (photos to follow)
5. We took a trip to Mississippi in June.
6. Rhett graduated Kindergarten and was precious in his cap and gown.
7. Rhett took his end of the year testing. Apparently he could enter 4th grade with his reading & writing level. He scored 2nd grade in math! I am a very proud mamma! We will continue to learn some fun things this summer and resume our regular school curriculum in August or September.
8. Sarah Eddy took some amazing photos of the children
9. Keith and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary in New Orleans at an incredible B & B!

There have been many more happenings, but here is the condensed version! We are having fun homeschooling and living life in Florida. (Except for the wildfires right now. They are HORRIBLE! We continue to pray for the firefighters and families directly affected by this tragedy. There are no fires in our immediate area, yet the smoke is so thick outside my front door. We will be inside until this subsides! I can't seem to breathe!) Happy Summer y'all!

0 comments: