7.16.2007

Hi

Hi Everyone. I hope all is well with you. We have not taken any pictures lately to post, but now I have a few. They are just random around the house pics. Things are good here in Hawaii. We are just waiting on Bailey Jane Henderson to arrive. The time is near! Take care and stay in touch!









The Birds of Paradise are so beautiful now





Rhett is taking a nap with his FAVORITE buddy Josiah!






Keith and Rhett playing XBox!




Rhett is taking a break from playing hard in his room!

3 comments:

Melody said...

Congratulations!! I didn't realize you were expecting - Good luck with #2!! By the way - Hawaii looks fabulous... I'm very jealous :)

Leahbeth said...

Can't wait to hear news about Bailey!! Any day now!! You guys are in my prayers.

Caroline Kaufman said...

so excited for yall to be in hawaii! with keiths great new job!... so excited for a girl they are wonderful! rhett will be a great big brother!