Before we left Seattle in May Aubry and I had Rhett and Krista's pictures taken. I just got them back recently and they turned out GREAT! Here are few! They miss each other SO much.



8.07.2007
Posted by The Henderson Family at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm frightened by how much Krista looks like Aubrey, but that's a good thing! So so so so so so so cute the both of them! Thanks for the new pics! Make sure to save some private beach visits for when we are there!
those are two of the most beautiful kids I have ever seen.... great pictures!!!!! LOVED them aubry told me yall had them done .... I am so excited to finally see them
These are fantastic!! Krista looks just like Aubry.. .wow... And Rhett looks just like his daddy. Great to see all your gorgeous pictures of the beach... I'm SO jealous of where you live!
Post a Comment