We had so much fun this Halloween. It was one of the best ever despite the rain! It rarely pours here and, of course, it did Halloween night! You have to laugh! We went to a party in the neighborhood with about 7 other families. We had to move it under someone's garage and it was perfect. We had dinner and treats. Then we headed out in our group of about 50 for a night of trick-or-treating. The rain held off for the kids for this part. There were tons of great costumes.





2 comments:
They are so cute!! I love the tootsie roll- what a unique and sweet costume!! Glad you guys had fun... Tell your mom thanks for her sweet comments on my blog - I don't have her email, but it's so nice to hear from her.
Sounds like such a happy time! I received pix of my grandkids which I'll forward to your email. I'd like your guess as to what they are!
Post a Comment