




Hi! I hope everyone is doing good. We are enjoying "winter" here in Hawaii. The holiday season is going to fly by us seeing that it is still 87 degrees here! A bit confusing. We have been busy getting the rest of our household goods delivered. It all came Wednesday and we are trying to cram things in this tiny house! This has not left much time for many pictures! I need to get busy again. Rhett is still playing soccer on Saturdays and is enjoying it. Here are some pictures of him playing. We love and miss everyone!
11.18.2007
The Kids
Posted by The Henderson Family at 9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hey guys!!
Rhett is getting so big, and Bailey is beautiful! I love looking at your pictures and keeping up with what you guys are doing in Hawaii. The scenery is gorgeous and you guys always look like you're having fun. I hope everything is going well.
Cindi
Post a Comment