6.10.2008

10th Anniversary

We had a babysitter for both Friday and Saturday night! It felt a bit strange to be out two nights in a row without the kids. We went to dinner and a movie Friday night. Bye the way, don't go see Strangers. It was HORRIBLE!!!!! We had a good time at dinner though.
On Saturday night I was pleasantly surprised. Keith took me down to the water and gave me the Tahitian Pearls you see below. They are absolutely gorgeous! After the great gift he took me to one of the best restaurants I have ever been too. It was called Orchids at the Halekulani Hotel in Waikiki. Our table was outside by the gardens and the ocean. The waves were crashing and it was more beautiful than you could imagine! The food and service were both excellent! Needless to say we had an amazing weekend! My husband is great and I love him dearly.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!!Good job, Keith!
fb