These are some pictures of the kids playing today in the playroom. Bailey's new thing is pulling all of the books off of the bookshelf, though she is SURROUNDED by toys! This girl does not listen very well. We tell her no and she gives a troublesome little laugh and keeps about her business! I think we have our work cut out for us with this one! Rhett's new thing is playing rough with Bailey. As she gets bigger he thinks he can play with her like he does the boys!
6.27.2008
Kids playing
Posted by The Henderson Family at 11:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Looks like a little Frannie standing at the bookcase!
fb
I just now put the books back on the kids bookshelf... I got so tired of picking them up lol! And remember naomi is 4!... now she can pick them up all by herself ha!
Post a Comment