7.07.2008

4th of July





We spent our THIRD and LAST 4th of July in Hawaii this past weekend. The first one here was just Keith and I when I flew out to meet him here a few summers ago. Last year was our first one here as a family. This year was Bailey's first one ever! We had a good time. We had some friends over for food and fun. Our neighborhood had a Block Party with a little parade. Then we all watched fireworks over Pearl Harbor from the neighborhood. It was beautiful. I am posting some pictures of the little "keiki parade". Keiki means kids in Hawaii! Hope you all had a great 4th!

In case you haven't heard yet, as of now, we are heading back to the mainland next March/April. Keith found out that he is going to be back in Jacksonville, FL in a helicopter squadron there. We are looking forward to getting back, but we might just miss Hawaii! We are going to do as much as possible here before we head out! So, if you are planning a trip here squeeze it in before next March!

1 comments:

Melody said...

ohhhh! I would miss Hawaii too... but at least you're transitioning to somewhere that's still on the water. If you ever happen to pass through Dallas let's meet up :)