7.07.2008

Makapu'u Point LIghthouse



Rhett says he is a "mean mountain climber"







The lighthouse is so pretty!


This is the lookout point at the top



WE want to kayak to these little islands before we leave!


Here is a glimpse of the lighthouse!


We are getting closer!



Rhett likes to get as close as possible. I guess he gets that from Keith, because I MOST CERTAINLY DON'T LIKE THE EDGES!



This is about 1/3 the way up and that is the parking lot where we parked!



Straight down!



This is about a1/3 of the way up!


On Saturday we went to Makapu'u Point Lighthouse. It was about a 2 or 3 mile gentle climb to the top. It is very hot over there, but every now and then there was a great breeze by the water. The trade winds are finally back! They were gone last week and we were HOT!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything is gorgeous! Can't wait to see ya'll. Reserve the first three weeks of November for us! I can't believe you let Rhett get so close to the edge!!!!(Mini-me)
Love,
Mom