10.27.2008

Fall in Hawaii


These pictures are some I snapped of Bailey while we were waiting on Keith to come home on Friday afternoon. I still need some of the kids together, but Rhett was in his play clothes! There will be more to come of both of them. Bailey likes to play with the pumpkins.






On Friday night we drove about 30 minutes away to go to a Boo Fest for Military Families only. It was a neat setup. There were food booths, bounce houses, rock climbing, face painting (as you can see), and a haunted trolley ride. You might ask, "Did you take your ONE YEAR OLD AND FOUR YEAR OLD on the trolley?" Why yes we did. Rhett pretty much cried the whole time, while Bailey laughed. I guess she just did not know any better, because it was very scary! They put on a great show. The actors, climbed on the trolley, stuck their hands in, and even boarded it. There were carnies, creepy clowns and much much more! Now Rhett will tell you his favorite part of the night was the haunted trolley ride! Ha ha! Our brave little man. He did not have nightmares! I am surprised because I did! All in all it was a fun night!



0 comments: