10.19.2008

Rhett's Halloween Birthday Party


We threw Rhett a Halloween/Birthday Party on Saturday night. As you can see it was a costume party and all the little goblins were absolutely adorable! Rhett was so excited about his party and has been looking forward to it for weeks. He was a great help and did all of the shopping with me. He made a few decisions and even helped make some of the decorations. He helped me make the little ghosts you see hanging. It was so much fun this year planning this with him. I can't believe my "baby" is four! He is becoming such a kind, intelligent, caring little boy. I could go on and on, but I will proceed to the party details! All of the little goblins began arriving in costume around 3:30. They were so cute. We had a bounce house with spiderman set up out front and that is where it began. They bounced until they could bounce no more! Then they got replinished with some goblin grub! Then it was back to bouncing. We squeezed in a game of pin the tail on the cat (Rhett helped me make that game too!). Next was the Frankenstein pinata! He got demolished and the candy was gobbled up. Then comes cake! Rhett decided on a "scaredy cat" cake this year. So, that it was. The cat was a bit messy, but I learned some tips in the process. We washed the cake down with "witches brew" in a cauldron! Keith got us some dry ice and it was smoking! The kids loved it! After cake Rhett dove into his presents. He racked up. From lincoln logs to legos to puzzles, to a dinosaur game to a handmade sword to a marble race game........hhhmmm...I am sure there is more, but I can't remember them all right now. After presents it was back to....you guessed it...bouncing! All in all it was a great night! We love spending time with our friends and especially watching the kids having a blast! They are so innocent and full of energy! God blesses us with friends wherever we go! These are the best times of our lives and I know many more are yet to come. We are looking forward to being back on the mainland next year to have some more time with family as well. We thank God for our friends and family every single day!





















0 comments: