Well, we are done unpacking!!!! Every single box is unpacked! My next job to tackle is a garage sale. I don't usually do garage sales, but there is SO MUCH JUNK!!!! We have about 5 HUGE boxes in the garage full of stuff and furniture to join it. I have to give myself a date so it will happen. Though I will be busy to accomplish this. I have decided to go through baby clothes and downsize. I have boy and girl clothes in every size up to toddler! Crazy. I am going to get rid of the less important pieces. I got a new washer and dryer that I really like. I thought I might have a hard time selling the old ones, (which are TEN years old!!!) I put them on craigslist and got 100 bucks in one day! Plus they are gone!!!! After this is done comes the decorating. Who knew there was so much to do to a new house. We have some small projects....like replacing toilet paper tolls and towel racks. Then on to decorating. I want to paint the downstairs. I love color on the walls and I have not had this since our home in Tennessee. So color it is!!!! So, there is much work ahead, but it is good work. The yucky unpacking that I HATE is done. Keith and I work like crazy to unpack because we hate having boxes everywhere. We can't rest until it is finished. I have recently figured out that this is because we move SO much. We have frequent disorder and we like to cut down on this time and get things in order quickly. I will post pictures of the house soon. Though it will not be decorated for a bit. I guess it is never "ready". Ha! As my friend Carmellia says, "Welcome to the JOHO (joys of home ownership)!
6.01.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment