6.06.2009

Summer is here

I have officially declared it summertime! My reasoning for this declaration? Freah bacon and tomato sandwich! That's right. That is the indicator that summer has arrived. The first one of the year is always the best! I couldn't find tomatoes like this in Hawaii. These were so juicy the bread (sunbeam, of course) was soggy! It was lovely. It was also a good day because Keith and I celebrated 11 years of marriage! That really makes us sound old! Oh well. We are happy so I guess we are happy and old! Ha! We had a romantic dinner at a local Mediterranean restaurant. Fun times!

1 comments:

Lindsey Hoskinson said...

I can't believe that you guys have been married for 11 years! I can still picture your wedding like it was yesterday...congratulations! Wow, haven't we all changed in 11 years? Hope you guys are doing well!